The Financial Industry Business Ontologies (FIBO) Conference takes place in conjunction with Enterprise Data World (EDW). These sessions are conducted with the cooperation of the Enterprise Data Management Council (EDM Council) and include a range of topics around semantic technologies and business ontologies.
The semantic technologies that are enabling key risk management and regulatory initiatives in financial services are poised to influence other industries and government as well. This conference will help explain how semantic technologies work and how the EDM Council initiatives are harnessing the power of semantics to shape the future.
• Semantic Data Architecture and Ontologies
• Getting started with FIBO
• FIBO concepts and components
• How FIBO relates to financial business concepts, including Securities, Equities, and Loans
• Practical FIBO implementation
• FIBO relationship to other Financial Industry Standards – MISMO, FIX, FPML, XBRL, ISO2022
• FIBO tooling and enabling products
• FIBO case studies and experience
• Additional FIBO uses, including FIBO in JSON-LD, blockchain implementations, and Smart Contracts